Just as the Chisel meanders through the landscape, in our daily life we meander between the physical and a digital reality - a reality that is becoming more and more blurred every day. As our natural world falls apart and our digital world continues to expand, with our latest series we challenge you to question the relationship between the two. We used the elements of earth, air, fire and water as inspiration to challenge the digital world and create four unique, limited edition Chisel frames that raise the question: "Where does one world end and where does the other begin?"
- The Chisel LTD frameset is offered in unique, limited designs. Each comes with a high quality collector's book that showcases the art, words, and inspiration of the series' designers.
- The frame of the Chisel uses our D'Aluisio Smartweld technology. This enables our engineers to redesign the pipe connections with the help of hydroforming.
- As a special feature, our hydroformed head tubes have blunt, conical extensions for the down tube and top tube. In addition, these tubes also have a kind of truncated cone.
- If you bring the pipes together, a joint is created that is filled with welding material.
- In this way, we place the joints outside of highly stressed zones and obtain a connection that is not only stiffer and more durable, but also of consistently high precision and quality.
- This not only makes the Chisel one of the lightest aluminum hardtail frames with a weight of only 1,400 g, but also enables a coordinated frame rigidity across all sizes.