If you want to ride trails away from cars and crowds, or run full steam ahead in your favorite gravel race, you won't be able to avoid the new Diverge. It's easily the fastest, most capable and probably the most fun bike we've built. Starting with the Future Shock 2.0 and our new gravel-optimized geometry, to the greatest possible tire clearance - the new Diverge represents everything we've learned in 40 years of cycling. The Diverge is a new chapter in the gravel category.
- Thanks to FACT 9r Carbon, the S-Works frame is one of the lightweights and makes it a suitable competition platform. Whether you want to break new bests on the next dirt climb or tackle the next mountain, the lightweight Diverge will make it possible.
- Speed, control and confidence - the Future Shock 2.0 technology is ideal for the Gravel rider. With our Future Shock 2.0 with hydraulic damping and adjustment options, you have full control.
- We threw the “status quo” of gravel geometries out the window. The new Diverge has one of the most progressive geometries we've ever designed for a drop bar bike. This enables us to present you with a frame with very balanced riding characteristics. We've lengthened the reach, slackened the head angle and fitted a fork with a longer offset. This together results in a platform that conveys confidence and driving stability on gravel and rough terrain. This paired with shorter stems ensures that the handlebars don't move too far and the steering remains dynamic. The depth of the bottom bracket is selected so that 27.5 wheels can also be mounted, while maintaining smooth running.
- We have given the Diverge a variety of mounting points, which can also be found on the fork and top tube. So no matter how long you're going to be on the road, you can take your gear with you.
- Do you want to run wider tires? We have also taken this into account: the Diverge has 47 mm tire clearance with 700C tires and 2.1" with 27.5 wheels.
- The Diverge borrows the SWAT storage compartment from the legendary Stumpjumper. In this you have space to store tools, hose, bars or even our SWAT jacket. So you have your back free and things are stowed in the frame with a low center of gravity.