Pimp your KENEVO! The new 38 Fox Factory 2021 180mm
- easy new casting
- new thru-axle system with higher precision
- new oil channels in the casting for unmatched responsiveness
- Air valves integrated in the casting for pressure compensation
- new Grip2 damper with VVC (Variable Valve Control) now also for rebound and compression
- VVC patented HSR / HSC adjustment without complex shim stack tuning
- new Float Evol air chamber with increased negative air volume
The special e-bike chassis impresses with its excellent braking rigidity and precise implementation of steering impulses. Result: a greater sense of security.
This is achieved by a chassis in which the stanchions, shaft and fork crown are additionally reinforced.
THE NEW 38
All the revolutionary features of the new 36 packed in a super strong chassis that was specially developed for modern, tough enduro racing with long suspension travel: the brand new 38 is on the starting line! Whatever gets in her way, she won't tire of panting for even more speed.
- NEW and innovative Elliptical head tube in the area of the fork crown for high rigidity with minimal weight
- NEW pressure compensation system in the immersion tube unit
- NEW air and oil channels in the immersion tube unit
- Improved GRIP2 cartridge, VVC (Variable Valve Control) for high-speed compression and high-speed rebound
- High-speed compression and high-speed rebound with 8 clicks each, now the same number of clicks on all GRIP2 forks and X2 dampers
- Damper options: GRIP2 with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Suspension travel: 180 mm
- Weight-optimized chassis with optimal stiffness / weight ratio and new fork bridge for more space in the head tube area; great advantage for shorter rakes
- Stiffer than 36: 31% higher stiffness with lateral forces, 9% higher braking stiffness and 20% more torsional stiffness
- Improved EVOL air spring
- 27.5 inch wheels
- Rake options: 44mm 29 "
- 58 mm fork crown diameter for a visually even transition between voluminous head tubes and fork crown
- The optional mudguard with stable 4-point direct attachment protects the standpipes and seals from dirt
- Color options: Gloss Orange, Gloss Black and Matt Black
- Factory Series models with Genuine Kashima Coat
- Live Valve and E-MTB options available
38 Tuning Guide