Free assembly if you order by May 15th, 2020!
Pimp your KENEVO! The new 38er Fox Factory 2021 180mm
- easy new casting
- new thru-axle system with higher precision
- New oil channels in the casting for unmatched response
- Air valves integrated in the casting for pressure equalization
- new Grip2 damper with VVC (Variable Valve Control) now also for rebound and compression
- VVC patented HSR / HSC adjustment without complex Shim Stack tuning
- new Float Evol air chamber with increased negative air volume
The special e-bike chassis impresses with excellent braking rigidity and precise implementation of the steering impulses. Result: a higher feeling of security.
This is achieved through a chassis with additional stanchions, shaft and fork crown.
THE NEW 38
All the revolutionary features of the new 36 packed in a super strong chassis, which was specially developed for modern, hard enduro racing with long spring travel: The brand new 38 is at the start line! Whatever stands in her way, she will never tire of panting for more speed.
- NEW and innovative Elliptical head tube in the area of the fork crown for high rigidity with minimal weight
- NEW pressure compensation system in the immersion tube unit
- NEW air and oil channels in the immersion tube unit
- Improved GRIP2 cartridge, VVC (Variable Valve Control) for high-speed compression and high-speed rebound
- High-speed compression and high-speed rebound with 8 clicks each, now the same number of clicks on all GRIP2 forks and X2 dampers
- Damper options: GRIP2 with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Travel: 180 mm
- Weight-optimized chassis with optimal rigidity / weight ratio and new fork bridge for more space in the head tube area; great advantage with shorter rakes
- Stiffer than 36: 31% higher stiffness under lateral forces, 9% higher braking stiffness and 20% more torsional stiffness
- Improved EVOL air spring
- 27.5 inch wheels
- Rake options: 44mm 29 "
- 58 mm fork crown diameter for a visually uniform transition between voluminous head tubes and fork crown
- The optional Mudguard with stable 4-point direct attachment protects the stanchions and seals from dirt
- Color options: Gloss Orange, Gloss Black and Matt Black
- Factory Series models with Genuine Kashima Coat
- Live valve and eMTB options available
38 Tuning Guide