The Kenevo is the most capable e-bike you'll find - 180mm travel in front and in the back, the smoothest and most powerful engine we have is more efficient than ever. Our Kenevo Comp combines all of these technologies with an intelligent component mix that will satisfy even the most demanding driver.
MORE CONTROL, MORE SPEED
The new Kenevo gets a flatter chassis with sidearm and more aggressive geometry. Like the Enduro, the rear of the Kenevo has a progression and wheel lift curve that makes it smooth even in the toughest terrain. All this creates a bike that opens up a whole new level of self-confidence and control in the toughest railing.
MORE POWER, IMPROVED REACH
The Kenevo's Specialized 2.1 engine boosts your power input by an incredible 410%. In addition, our 500 Wh battery ensures an adequate range. In addition, the Mission Control app takes over battery management and ensures that the battery lasts as long as you need it. More power, more kilometers per battery charge, more driving pleasure.
• M5 aluminum frame with asymmetric sidearm for superior ride and control.
• the most powerful and supple engine on the market.
• 180 mm travel on the front and rear wheels of the cult company Marzocchi.
- The completely redesigned frame of the Kenevo is made of our M5 aluminum alloy, features the asymmetric sidearm design, and the rear triangle has a progression and wheel lift curve that allows the bike to glide effortlessly through the most demanding trails.
- The Marzocchi Bomber CR with steel spring gives you 180mm of the most fluffy travel, plus adjustable rebound and low-speed compression damping to adjust the rear suspension to your riding style and trail.
- The Marzocchi Bomber Z1 with air spring provides you with 180 mm smooth and controlled travel. Equipped with proven GRIP damping cartridge and EVOL air spring, it is a reliable fork that swallows every stone and every root in your path.
- The custom 2.1 engine represents the current zenith of e-bike engine technology. The new engine is more efficient, 15% smaller and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many details that no other e-bike can offer, such as instant support, excellent temperature management, two freewheels that decouple the engine and its transmission when you reach the top speed of the bike. Furthermore, the engine can deliver its power quiet, supple and constant - even under full load.
- This turbo bike has our 500 Wh battery from our M2 series. It is seamlessly integrated into the frame and can be removed in seconds with an Allen key.