We designed the Turbo Levo Comp primarily as a trail bike. Our latest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, use these elements of geometry, kinematics and design and offer industry-leading technology that lets you ride more trails. New motor? Is in. New battery? Yes. Incredibly light and powerful chassis? Check.
KRASSE DOWNHILLS. STEEP INCLINES? YES, PLEASE!
The Turbo Levo is a full-fledged trail bike. We have increased the range, kept the chainstays nice and short and kept the low center of gravity. Next, we made the steering angle flatter for safer descents and the seat angle steeper to improve efficiency on steep climbs.
MORE PERFORMANCE, MORE RANGE
The Turbo Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor boosts your pedal input by a staggering 410%. Our M2 batteries offer you a lot of range. In addition, our Mission Control app can perform battery management automatically, ensuring that your battery lasts as long as you need it. More power. More kilometers per battery charge. More experiences on the trail.
• Aluminum frame with sidearm design made from our M5 aluminum alloy.
• Softest and most powerful motor on the market.
• FOX Float 36 Rythm fork offers 160 mm of travel.
- The Levo's frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output — even at max power .
- The Levo's Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button — it's the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT + / Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day's ride.
- This Turbo's new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.