You have no items in your shopping cart
With the Tectal MTB helmet, POC is setting the benchmark for mountain bike helmets even higher. The unibody shell construction offers you exceptional protection and comfort for your MTB adventure.
With the SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) silicone pad technology, the helmet has a kind of gliding plane that better protects your brain against rotational forces by rotational displacement in all directions in the event of an impact.
Additional safety features include an aramid bridge system for improved structural integrity and a reinforced EPS liner. The unibody shell construction supports the stability of the helmet and at the same time ensures a low weight. And with ventilation that has been optimized and evaluated by wind tunnel tests, the Tectal Race SPIN offers reliable ventilation.
- Fully covered unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength
- SPIN pads (Shearing Pad Inside)
- Light weight
- Unique ventilation design from POC
- Integrated aramid bridge technology for improved structural stability
- High-tech polycarbonate (PC) for more security and penetration protection for sharp objects (branches, rocks)
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit
- Precision webbing system
- Goggle glasses clip
- Adjustable visor, has raised space for goggles
- Recco reflector
- Weight: XS-S: 337g, ML: 368g, XL-XXL: 390g