You have no items in your shopping cart
The popular Tectal Race helmet from POC is now available with SPIN technology. The SPIN inner padding with foam and silicone allows the helmet to rotate slightly around the head in the event of an impact and also offers slight cushioning. The technology should minimize rotational forces. At the same time, the robust polycarbonate outer shell and the EPS inner shell with reinforcing ARAMID BRIDGES ensure high stability and shock absorption.
• SPIN technology for protection against falls
• EPS inner shell and polycarbonate outer shell for added security
• Inner shell with ARAMID BRIDGES reinforcements
• Removable, adjustable visor
• Size adjustment system
• 16 integrated ventilation openings
• Antibacterial treated, removable and washable foam and silicone padding with POLYGIENE upper material
• Clip on the back of the head to fix the goggle
• RECCO SEARCH AND RESCUE SYSTEM reflector enables quick rescue
The SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is a sliding plane system inside the helmet. It was developed to rotate within the helmet and to slow down or decrease the amount of energy that is transferred to or from the head, thus reducing head injuries caused by the effects of rotation. This is done by the specially designed inner padding with an integrated silicone pad, which can shift when the rotational force is applied and thus has a shock-absorbing effect.
The inner shell was equipped with special aramid reinforcements, making the helmet particularly stable and at the same time light. These extremely stable reinforcements evenly distribute the energy that acts on the helmet in the event of an impact to reduce the impact.
Antibacterial treatment of the fabric, which extends the life of the textiles and minimizes odor formation.
RECCO SEARCH AND RESCUE SYSTEM:
The RECCO reflector sends and receives radar signals so that your exact position can be determined. This enables a quick rescue if there is a serious fall in a remote area.