Our Body Geometry Dual Gel gloves are all about comfort. They have strategically placed gel pads throughout the palm of the hand to relieve hand fatigue by relieving pressure on the ulnar nerve. This design also has the added benefit of minimizing hand numbness and reducing many other negative effects from road vibrations. Breathability was also taken into account on the back of the hand, while a contoured Velcro fastener ensures a secure hold.
- The synthetic suede palm is made from a thin microfiber that combines durability with exceptional grip and comfort.
- Body Geometry Dual Gel padding uses two layers of gel that provide exceptional shock and vibration absorption without sacrificing grip.
- The combination of breathable mesh on the upper and soft Lycra® ensures a durable and comfortable fit.
- Sweat is effortlessly removed with the soft and absorbent Microwipe ™ thumb.
- The contoured Velcro® wrist fastener makes it easier to adjust and get in and out of the gloves.
- Reflective elements increase the visibility for drivers in low light conditions.