When the thermometer goes towards freezing, our Element 2.0 gloves are used. Gore® WINDSTOPPER® keeps out cold wind, the medium Thinsulate ™ insulation warms reliably. Handlebar feel and dexterity are retained thanks to the design.
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® outer material does not allow wind and water to penetrate, but hydrogen can escape.
- 200 g Primaloft® isolated without applying.
- The Ax Suede palm material is tough, water repellent and touchscreen compatible.
- Brushed, soft inner material of jersey fabric for a comfortable fit
- Windproof brushed Microwipe ™ material on the thumb absorbs sweat that wipes off the face.
- Reflective details increase visibility in bad weather conditions.
- Tight-fitting, cuddly cuffs can be worn well in combination with long-sleeved tops.