The S-Works Prevail II is the lightest and most ventilated helmet we've ever developed. It combines light weight, first-class ventilation and an aerodynamic design. The absolutely high-class padding provides on top of that more comfort in heavy sweating. More protection and performance is not possible.
Our new ANGi crash sensor offers you and your loved ones safety like never before - in combination with our iOS or Android app, the sensor detects a fall and sends an SMS to the specified contacts. It also syncs with our app and with STRAVA® for GPS-based tracking.
- With integrated ANGi emergency sensor ( Learn more ... )
- One-year free subscription to the Specialized Ride Premium app included
- With MIPS technology ( watch video | FAQ )
- The patent-pending multi-density EPS foam optimizes impact protection.
- The patented, integrated aramid reinforcement cage reduces weight and ensures high safety.
- Ultralight, height-adjustable Mindset II micro-ratchet retention system for fast, accurate adjustment
- The Mega Mouthport provides superior cooling and effective sweat transport.
- Aerodynamically favorable design
- 4th Dimension ventilation system with internal channels for optimal cooling and aerodynamically favorable airflow
- Soft, even when wet, stretch resistant 4X DryLite straps
- Tri-Fix strap system offers high wearing comfort as well as easy, fast and consistent adjustment.
- Instrap strap attachment for high wearing comfort and maximum safety
- Lightweight, quick-drying lining with Gutter Action Brow that keeps sweat out of the eyes
- Reflective elements for increased visibility at dusk and at night
- Includes patented clip-on visor