The S-Works Prevail II Vent sets new standards in terms of ventilation and an improved cooling system. We have reduced the surface structure of our S-Works Prevail II by 20% and thus created a completely new category. Compared to the previous Prevail II, the cooling properties have been doubled. So you stay optimally cooled even on the hottest days and pull away on every climb. The Prevail II Vent keeps you permanently cool and brings out the best in you.
- The new 5th Dimension ventilation system with a newly formed and patented carbon and aramid structure provides internal EPS support. The large ventilation openings with long, internal airflow channels ensure maximum ventilation, which is up to 20% higher. The same features that give you maximum ventilation bring you an aerodynamic time advantage of up to 6 seconds over 40 km compared to a conventional racing bike helmet. In addition, the new perforated MIPS SL system has the advantage that moisture can evaporate faster because it is significantly more breathable.
- Compatible with the ANGi emergency sensor
- Our super light and extremely comfortable version of MIPS, the so-called MIPS SL, has been further developed. Along with a ripstop fabric, we've added perforations to maximize breathability and performance. With MIPS SL, the MIPS technology has been integrated into the helmet interior pad itself. MIPS SL's minimalist "watchband" attachment system allows 10 to 15 mm rotation in any direction and delivers the same head protection benefits as other MIPS versions, while offering high comfort and weight savings.
- The patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS structure helps to distribute the impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II finely adjustable adjustment system with height adjustment for the perfect hold
- Thin, soft and light 4X DryLite fabric retains its structure in sweat or water.
- The Tri-Fix Y-strap increases comfort and simplifies strap adjustments, while an integrated fabric system provides super-light construction and security.
- The Five Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating ™ - Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University gave the helmet the highest rating of five stars.
- Our available aftermarket ANGi sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before. When combined with our Specialized Ride app, the ANGi sensor will evaluate the forces acting on the helmet in the event of an accident and, if necessary, send a text message to your specified contacts with your location.