The all-new Levo gives you the power to hit more trails with an unparalleled combination of ride quality, usable power and range. This bike was also born from our 40-year passion to develop the best mountain bikes in the world. Since its inception, the Levo has set the bar for all other e-MTBs, and the new Levo raises that bar even further.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 engine and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) that let the Levo ride with an effective and smooth amplification of your power - four times your power that lets you decide where and when you want to ride . The Levo also pushes the boundaries when it comes to range. It boosts your own performance for up to five hours of continuous grinning on the trail. Now you can ride further and explore more than ever before. The specially tuned chassis with 150 mm rear wheel suspension and the adjustable geometry ensure a stable and natural driving experience in every situation. Because at the end of the day, it's your driving pleasure that counts.
The Levo Comp, with its SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drive, its Fox suspension and the light and robust wheelset with aluminum rims will take your trail experience to the next level.
- The new Turbo Levo embodies everything we've learned about mountain biking over the years - the perfect combination of tuned chassis, suspension, geometry and motor support that all add up to an incredible trail riding experience. It's the liveliest and most nimble 4x You E-MTB we've ever created.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) is essentially the “brain” of the bike. It's the hardware and software that controls how the motor, battery, bike and you interact. It enables real-time support tuning while riding and displays all relevant data about your bike and your ride. The MasterMind TCU also allows for over-the-air updates so your bike keeps getting better over time. In addition, the MasterMind TCU can communicate with your Mission Control App to enable advanced tuning possibilities, on-trail diagnostics and more.
- We opted for a mullet setup with a 27.5" rear wheel and a 29" front wheel. This results in a much more playful and agile ride that other E-MTBs lack.
- The new Turbo Levo has six geometry settings that allow easy adjustment to your riding style and improve performance on any terrain, from easy forest highways to technical singletrack. You have the choice: Decide on one of the three head tube angles and vary the bottom bracket height thanks to the flip chip on the Horst Link.
- With its 160/150 mm travel (150/150 mm for frame size S1), the new Turbo Levo is ready for anything. It irons over small bumps and absorbs big hits without throwing you off course. Despite amazing responsiveness, this bike puts your power on the trail with absolute efficiency.
- S-sizing is a style-specific sizing. This means you can now choose your frame size based on your riding style, rather than your inseam. The explanation is simple: two riders can have the same build but completely different styles. The playful rider who prances the trails on her bike will have more fun on a smaller bike. The rider ironing over rocks, roots and bumps at high speed will find more stability on a larger bike.