The legendary performance of the S-Works Recon, combined in one shoe for XC and gravel riders. But the Recon 3.0 is even more than that: Equipped with a maximum of power transmission, comfort, lightness and style, it cuts an outstanding figure off the beaten track - starting with its comfortable body geometry fit to its incomparable efficiency.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed designed specifically based on scientific findings. For better power transmission, more efficiency and the reduction of injuries by optimizing hip, knee and foot angles.
- Carbon STRIDE Toe-Flex technology for a natural toe movement in the shoe away from the saddle, without having to accept any loss of stiffness when pedaling (stiffness index: 10.0)
- Fully welded top for a reduced number of seams offers increased ease of entry
- Independent BOA® L6-Snap twist locks for quick adjustment
- SlipNot ™ rubber profile for safe traction on any terrain
- Two-hole cleat system for all common mountain bike pedal systems
- Weight: approx. 355 g (per shoe, size 42)