The new Rime 2.0 is designed for alpine terrain and thanks to its sturdy construction is made to conquer all trails. The Xpel upper is characterized by the fact that it can store very little water, so that the shoe can not be soaked in a river Durchwatung and dries overnight. Our Lollipop inner brine is combined with a vibram outer brine for unsurpassed handling in undriveable terrain. To ensure a secure fit on the foot, we have combined laces with a Boa L6 closure, so you can adjust the seat while driving.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed are ergonomically designed and medically tested. They promote a clean vertical pedaling movement, which increases performance and well-being and prevents injuries.
- Water-repellent X-PEL ™ mesh construction reduces water absorption and speeds up drying time.
- The Landing Strip ™ cleat recess is optimized for effortless, fast entry and exit.
- Boa® L6 snap closure for easy adjustability; lifetime Boa® warranty
- Stiff Lollipop ™ inner plate for stable pedaling, edged with soft EVA material for cushioning and safe running
- Vibram ™ sole for extra traction
- The "Relaxed Fit" fit provides a secure grip with high walking comfort and good slip resistance.
- Two-bolt hole stitch, suitable for all common MTB pedal systems
- Weight about 384 g (per shoe, size 42)