The new Turbo Tero is an electrically powered mountain bike for everyday use. A mountain bike that you can commute with. A commuter bike that you can go on tour with. A touring bike that you can use to transport luggage. A real do-it-all superhero, the Tero combines Specialized MTB DNA and leading e-bike technology. The strength of the Tero is the fusion of power, reliability and versatility. These strengths result in a bike that you can ride and have fun with anywhere.
- The Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor and the 710 Wh battery are fully integrated in the aluminum frame of the Tero 4.0 and increase your power by a factor of 4. This allows you to expand your possibilities and cope with steep climbs, transport your shopping and your children to school bring. But what mainly distinguishes the motor from other motors is its high efficiency and seamless integration and merging with your own power.
- The Mission Control App in connection with the Master Mind TCDw let the bike and the software be adjusted to your needs. All three riding modes can therefore be adjusted in terms of support and peak power in order to maximize the range. In addition, the support can be adjusted by 10% steps while driving via the MicroTune mode.
- The mountain bike DNA in the Tero conveys control and reliability. Aggressive and well rolling 29 '' wheels with 2.3 '' Ground Control tires provide the necessary grip in every situation. In connection with the strong SRAM disc brakes and 110 mm suspension at the front, you are prepared for trails. The hydraulic seat post also provides additional safety.
- Turbo System anti-theft protection - The Mission Control app can be used to lock the engine and activate the motion sensor. This protection can only be deactivated again by the owner.
- Fenders, luggage racks and side stand mounting points. Trailer and child seat compatible.