Take tried-and-tested ingredients such as the body geometry ergonomics of our high-end shoes and use them to create an attractive shoe with a convincing price-performance ratio. The result of this approach is our Torch 2.0 road shoe with an excellent fit, stiff carbon sole and Boa® screw fasteners that can be adjusted in a flash.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed are ergonomically designed and medically tested. They promote a clean vertical pedaling movement, which increases performance and well-being and prevents injuries.
- The carbon sole with a stiffness index of 7.0 is designed to be moderately stiff yet light. The rubber heel and toe part ensures traction even away from the pedals.
- Lightweight Boa® IP1 screw caps for quick adjustment, including Boa® Lifetime guarantee
- Mesh and TPU upper for an optimal fit
- Three thread inserts, suitable for all common racing bike pedal systems
- Weight: approx. 235 g (per shoe, size 42)