Our goal with the Recon 1.0 initially sounded simple: transfer the performance of the S-Works Recon into a shoe for beginners. It's easier said than done - but we did it and designed a shoe to pack the comfort and efficiency of the Body Geometry System into a durable, gravel-oriented shoe. In short: Mission accomplished.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed designed specifically and based on scientific knowledge. For better power transmission, more efficiency and the reduction of injuries by optimizing hip, knee and foot angles
- STRIDE Toe-Flex technology for a natural toe movement in the shoe away from the saddle without sacrificing stiffness when pedaling (stiffness index: 6.0)
- SlipNot ™ rubber sole for excellent grip on any terrain
- Two-screw cleat system for all common MTB pedal systems
- Weight approx. 331 g / shoe (size 42)