Custom designed display to upgrade Turbo Levo / Kenevo to see the most important driving data. The display is connected to the bike via ANT + (MY19 with the TCU). It is compatible with MY16-18 Levos (battery powered) and can be updated later via Bluetooth with Mission Control App 2.0.
Wireless connection via ANT + and Bluetooth
5 freely programmable screen pages, permanent display of e bike information such as battery charge level and support mode, suitable for all Garmin Edge mounts!
- Monochrome LCD display (black / white)
- Screen size: 40 mm high, 35 mm wide, 52 mm diagonal (2 "display)
- ANT + and Bluetooth for communication
- Sits centrally on the handlebar at the stem; Twistlock with an optional anti-theft lock (bracket attaches to the bottom of the mounting plate to secure the display)
- Twistlock can be turned on the handlebar (display also fits on other popular mounts)
- The 3 mm hexagon socket screw can be easily reached from the front
- Protection class IPX7 (suitable for splashes, rain or snow); official test passed
- Two brackets (long and short shank) are compatible with Garmin equipment
- 5 pages that can be personalized
- Chest strap for heart rate measurement can be paired
Display, a short bracket over stem, a long bracket in front of the stem, manual.
TCD instruction manual