The 2FO ClipLite MTB shoe hugs your foot perfectly and offers incomparable power transmission for perfect trail control. The finely adjustable BOA® Li2 twist lock system in combination with the welded upper material ensures an incredibly comfortable fit. Based on a cushioned EVA foam midsole and a relaxed fit bar, the 2FO ClipLite keeps you in place. The 2FO ClipLite also cools your foot on long rides and cuts a fine figure in terms of style and comfort off the trail. Equipped with our SlipNot ™ FG rubber sole, the shoe offers maximum grip when the terrain gets rough. The 2FO ClipLite is the perfect shoe for all your trail adventures.
- The Body Geometry soles and insoles are ergonomically shaped and designed to increase power transfer, increase efficiency and reduce injuries by aligning knees, hips and feet.
- Welded upper material protects and supports the foot and is very breathable.
- The BOA® Li2 Fit System enables adjustment while driving, including the BOA® guarantee.
- The Lollipop ™ nylon shaft in connection with the EVA midsole allows easy walking and at the same time stiffness when pedaling.
- Synthetic material with small holes in it is soft to the touch and provides protection and durability.
- The hydrophobic XPEL ™ lining has a dampening effect and does not absorb water.
- Two-screw cleat assembly suitable for all common MTB pedals
- The Landing Strip ™ cleat recess is optimized for effortless, quick entry and exit.
- Weight: approx. 424 g (per shoe, size 44)