You have no items in your shopping cart
Double security for your bike: The Knog Scout is a bike alarm and bike finder in one. Attached to your bike's bottle cage mount, it reacts to movements and vibrations with a shrill alarm tone. iPhone users can also locate the Scout via Apple's "Where is?" network like an AirTag. The Scout can be armed and disarmed using a button on the device itself or the free Knog iOS app.
You have several options for mounting: hidden from view under or instead of a bottle holder - or with a noticeable signal effect thanks to the silicone cover supplied. Although the Knog Scout weighs just 25 grams, it has enough battery power for up to 6 months without recharging.
• lightweight bicycle alarm with integrated tracking module for iOS
• The motion sensor triggers an acoustic alarm in the event of vibrations
• Notification to connected iOS devices in the event of an alarm*
• Possibility of location via the Apple "Where is?" network**
• Activation/deactivation on the device or via app*
• Easy installation under or in place of a bottle cage
• Security screws (two-hole head) to make disassembly more difficult
• including silicone cover in signal color (optional for deterrence)
• Up to 6 months running time with one battery charge
• Status LEDs for alert, pairing and battery status
• protected against weather influences, bicycle washing etc.
* with an existing Bluetooth connection, limited range
** Available only to users of compatible Apple iOS devices
• Alarm: Piezo alarm, approx. 85 dB
• Connections: USB-C charging port (protected by silicone plugs)
• Power supply: integrated battery
• Running time: up to 6 months (depending on usage)
• Protection class: IP67 (protected against brief immersion)
• Dimensions: approx. 106 × 26 × 8 mm
• Weight: about 25g
Scope of delivery:
• 1 × Knog Scout Bike Alarm & Finder
• 1 × silicone cover neon yellow
• 2 × M5 mounting screw
• 2 × washers
• 1 × screwdriver tool
Bicycle alarm systems should never be used as sole anti-theft protection, but only in addition to a bicycle lock appropriate to the risk of theft.