With the two-stage Shimano 2x9 drive train of the Rockhopper Comp 2x, you have the choice of the frequency with which you start your journey. The size-dependent Premium A1 aluminum frame is your perfect dance partner in any terrain. It supports you in twists and turns with responsive handling and lets you master descents with confidence-inspiring stability.
The SR Suntour XCM fork with our Rx Tune and the hydraulic disc brakes keep pace with every rhythm. And when it comes to which dance shoes you would like to wear, a great wheelset with Shimano hubs offers you many options that you can fall back on.
- The new Rockhopper is presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 aluminum. The material impresses with its low weight, without sacrificing rigidity. Increased freedom of movement, well-designed internal cable routing and compatibility with a retractable seat post round off the package. To ensure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and the best performance for every rider regardless of their measurements, we have paired each frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a rockhopper that fits every rider and the certainty that every bike will roll on the most suitable wheel for its frame size.
- With the Rx Tune, the SR Suntour XCM fork with a user-defined multi-chamber damping system brings size-dependent spring travel and spring rates into play, which are sure to impress you. Regardless of the frame size, you can count on constant geometry, handling and spring performance.
- The wolf in sheep's clothing: The hydraulic disc brakes MT200 from Shimano offer a package that combines pure power with a sophisticated and intuitive feel.
- The 2x9 Shimano circuit takes care of the tasks of the drive, while you can fully concentrate on your ride.
- The combination of Shimano hub and Stout rim with 25 mm inner diameter form the basis for a wheelset hat trick that is second to none: Strong, light and durable.