Take tried-and-tested ingredients such as the body geometry ergonomics of our high-end shoes and use them to create an attractive shoe with a convincing price-performance ratio. The result of this approach is our Torch 2.0 road bike shoe with an excellent fit, stiff carbon sole and Boa screw fasteners that can be adjusted at lightning speed.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed are ergonomically designed and medically tested. They promote a clean vertical pedaling movement, which increases performance and well-being and prevents injuries.
- Stiff and light carbon sole provides efficiency when pedaling and reduces weight; Stiffness index 7.0
- Boa® IP1 Snap screw caps: finely and quickly adjustable, large-area pressure distribution, secure hold; lifetime Boa® guarantee
- Upper material with mesh and TPU additives hugs the foot perfectly.
- Three-screw fastening for the cleats, compatible with common pedal systems
- Weight / shoe: approx. 235 g (size 42)