Take proven ingredients such as the Body Geometry ergonomics of our high-end shoes and make them an attractive, value-for-money shoe. The result of this approach is our Torch 2.0 road bike shoe with excellent fit, stiff carbon sole and lightning-fast adjustable Boa turn buckles.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed are ergonomically designed and medically tested. They promote a clean vertical pedaling movement, which increases performance and well-being and prevents injuries.
- Stiff and lightweight sole made of carbon provides efficiency while pedaling and lowers the weight; Stiffness Index 7.0
- Boa® IP1 Snap screw caps: finely and quickly adjustable, large pressure distribution, secure hold; lifetime Boa® warranty
- The upper with mesh and TPU inserts fits snugly on the foot.
- Three-screw attachment for the cleats, compatible with the common pedal systems
- Weight / Shoe: about 235 g (size 42)